Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We're Back!

Welcome new contributors!  I'm excited to get this blog back up and running.  Feel free to post recipes at your leisure.

The main purpose of this blog is to have a place to share our favorite recipes with each other.  Whether its a family recipe passed down from generation to generation or something you found on Pinterest - we want it!  I love having a specific place to go when I'm in a slump where I know the recipes will be good.

When you do a post please give it a label so the recipes can be easily organized and found i.e. dinners, soups, desserts, etc.

Also, if you are posting a recipe that you have found on someone's blog, please link it back to them and give them credit.

I can't wait to try all of the new recipes from you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment