Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pizza

Seriously, the easiest recipe for pizza. And really good too!

Ingredients:
1. loaf of Rhode's frozen pizza dough
2. jar of pizza sauce
3. Mozzarella cheese
4. toppings of your choice

You have to spray a large bowl with Pam or something and put the loaf of frozen dough in it and cover it with saran wrap. You need to give it about 8 hours to rise, so I usually put it in the bowl when I wake up and it is ready to use by 4 or 5.

Knead dough and roll it out to desired shape. Make sure and roll a nice crust on the outside of crust. Put it on a pizza stone (or regular cookie sheet if you don't have one...I've never done it this way but I'm sure it will be just as good) that is covered in corn meal.

Spread desired amount of pizza sauce on dough, put cheese and toppings on top.

Cook at 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. It is usually different timing every time I make it (not sure why) so I typically keep a close eye on it while it is in the oven.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment